Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Slovakia, Germany, Finland and Portugal have issued bonds so far this week for a total of E6.8bln.
- Slovakia kicked off issuance on Monday, selling E293mln against a target of E300mln of 10/15/25-year SlovGBs (a further E33.8mln was sold in the second round). Including the non-competitive tranche, E88mln of the 1.00% Oct-30 SlovGB, E116mln of the 0.375% Apr-36 SlovGB and E123mln of the 2.00% Oct-47 SlovGB were sold.
- On Tuesday, Germany allotted E2.47bln of the 7-year 0% Nov-28 Bund with issuance volumes of for E3bln.
- Finland then came to the market to sell E936mln of the 20-year 2.625% Jul-42 RFGB.
- Germany returned to the market Wednesday, allotting E1.862bln of the 15-year 0% May-36 Bund with issuance volumes of E2.5bln.
- Portugal held an exchange auction Wednesday. The IGCP sold E279mln of the 2.125% Oct-28 OT and E235mln of the 2.25% Apr-34 OT while bought back E330mln of the 2.20% Oct-22 OT and E184mln of the 5.65% Feb-24 OT.