Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Nothing to really add to our earlier JGB bullet, with the futures-driven weakening impulse still evident as that contract trades -26 on the day, while swap spreads are typically wider from 5-Years to further out the curve (excluding 7s given the futures-driven impulse of the move in JGBs).
- The latest BoJ Rinban ops saw the following cover ratios, which may be adding some light pressure in early afternoon dealing:
- 1- to 3-Year 2.75x (prev. 1.97x)
- 3- to 5-Year 3.11x (prev. 2.25x)
- 5- to 10-Year 2.58x (prev. 2.04x)
- 25+-Year 5.40x (prev. 2.85x)