Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2063 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.1990 High Mar 11 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.1943 High Apr 13
- RES 1: 1.1938 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1936 @ 17:09 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 1.1861 Low Apr 8
- SUP 2: 1.1795 Low Apr 6
- SUP 3: 1.1738 Low Apr 5
- SUP 4: 1.1704/1695 Low Mar 31 / 38.2% of the Mar 2020 - Jan rally
EURUSD traded well into the Tuesday close. The pair showed above the 50-day EMA, and markets now look for a close above the mark to trigger any recovery toward the March highs. This opens 1.1990 as the medium-term target. Initial support is 1.1861, Apr 8 low.