Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 450.03 points at 28805.52
- ASX 200 up 5.227 points at 7418.9
- Shanghai Comp. up 16.616 points at 3603.617
- JGB 10-Yr future up 1 tick at 151.33, yield down 0.2bp at 0.092%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 1.0 tick at 98.175, yield down 1.3bp at 1.795%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-06 at 130-14+, yield unch. at 1.657%
- WTI crude up $0.01 at $83.43, Gold up $3.27 at $1785.36
- USD/JPY down 23 pips at Y114.08
- EVERGRANDE SECURES EXTENSION ON JUMBO FORTUNE BOND (REDD)
- FED'S DALY: PANDEMIC WILL SPUR TREASURY MARKET REFORMS (BBG)
- DEMOCRATS' PLANNED TAX-RATE INCREASES IN JEOPARDY DUE TO SINEMA'S OPPOSITION (WSJ)
- WHITE HOUSE TELLS DEMOCRATS CORPORATE TAX HIKE UNLIKELY (RTRS)
- WHITE HOUSE CONSIDERS NEW TAXES ON BILLIONAIRES (WASHINGTON POST)
- CHINA CONDUCTED TWO HYPERSONIC WEAPON TESTS THIS SUMMER (FT)
- BOE TO RAISE RATES TO 0.25% IN Q1, POSSIBLY SOONER (RTRS POLL)