Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7645 High Jun 17
- RES 3: 0.7617 High Jun 25 and key resistance
- RES 2: 0.7534/99 High Jul 7 / High Jul 6
- RES 1: 0.7443/7503 High Jul 16 / High Jul 13
- PRICE: 0.7327 @ 06:24 BST Jul 20
- SUP 2: 0.7304 1.236 proj of Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing
- SUP 3: 0.7298 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.7284 Low Nov 24, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.7235 1.382 proj of Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing
AUDUSD traded lower Monday and the near-term outlook remains bearish following yesterday's sell-off that prompted new multi-month lows and a breach of the channel base at 0.7360. The break of the channel base marks an important short-term technical break and opens 0.7304 next, the 1.236 projection of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 0.7443, Jul 16 high.