Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1990 High Mar 11 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.1941 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 1.1915 High Apr 7
- RES 1: 1.19041.0% 10-dma envelope
- PRICE: 1.1870 @ 05:42 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: 1.1795 Low Apr 6
- SUP 2: 1.1738 Low Apr 5
- SUP 3: 1.1704/1695 Low Mar 31 / 38.2% of the Mar 2020 - Jan rally
- SUP 4: 1.1647 1.50 proj of the Jan 6 - Feb 5 - Feb 25 price swing
EURUSD traded higher yesterday and briefly above the 1.0% 10-dma envelope, today at 1.1904, before retracing. Recent gains have resulted in price moving into a bear channel range once again, drawn off this year's Jan 6 high and above the 20-day EMA. Gains are considered corrective though with the next firm resistance at 1.1941, the 50-day EMA. A clear break of the average would signal scope for a stronger rally. Initial support is 1.1795.