Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Trading higher across the curve, near late session highs,
10Y yld down to 2.372%. Support from fx-tied bid on weaker US$ vs. Yen, knock on
support after spike higher in German Bund; corporate tax plan/5yr phase-in plan
weighed on equities/added bid in Tsys; light month end support and decent option
related buying. Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds up 1-17/32 at 164-15 (163-04L/164-18H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures up 1-4/32 at 152-10 (151-11L/152-13H)
* Dec 10-yr futures up 13/32 at 125-00 (124-23L/125-01.5H)
* Dec 5-yr futures up 6.75/32 at 117-07.75 (117-02.75L/117-08.75H)
* Dec 2-yr futures up 1/32 at 107-22.5 (107-21.75L/107-23.25H)