Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.8780/91 2.0% 10-dma envelope / High Feb 12
- RES 3: 0.8731 High Feb 26
- RES 2: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull Trigger
- RES 1: 0.8650 High May 24
- PRICE: 0.8624 @ 06:22 BST May 25
- SUP 1: 0.8561 Low May 12
- SUP 2: 0.8472 Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.8441 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP is trading in a tight range. A bearish theme remains intact though following recent weakness and the low print on May 12 of 0.8561. The move lower saw the cross move out of its recent range suggesting scope for a deeper pullback, potentially towards the key support at 0.8472, Apr 5 low. On the upside, the key resistance and bull trigger is unchanged at 0.8721, Apr 26 high. Initial resistance is at 0.8650, Monday's high.