Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading mildly weaker across the curve, near middle overnight
range after Tsys extended lows w/ Bunds earlier. Tsy yld curves mostly flatter,
* 3M10Y +0.09, 13.647 (L: 11.781 / H: 14.188)
* 2Y10Y -1.024, 15.94 (L: 15.76 / H: 16.919)
* 2Y30Y -0.921, 57.214 (L: 56.945 / H: 58.23)
* 5Y30Y -0.431, 59.066 (L: 58.682 / H: 60.217)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) down 5/32 at 163-11 (L: 163-05 / H: 163-18)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) down 3/32 at 146-26 (L: 146-22 / H: 147-00)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) down 2/32 at 123-1 (L: 123-00 / H: 123-05)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) down 1.5/32 at 115-4.25 (L: 115-03.75 / H: 115-07)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) down 0.5/32 at 106-8.375 (L: 106-08.25 / H: 106-09.5)