Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $25.206 - High Jun 8
- RES 3: $24.867 - High Sep 3 and the reversal trigger
- RES 2: $24.411 - High Sep 8
- RES 1: $23.965 - High Sep 16
- PRICE: $23.223 @ 07:29 BST Oct 18
- SUP 1: $22.213 - Low Oct 6
- SUP 2: $21.423 - Low Sep 29
- SUP 3 : $20.871 - 50.0% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb '21 rally
- SUP 4: $19.851 - Low Jul 21, 2020
Silver is trading near recent highs. Last week the metal cleared the 20-day EMA and traded above the 50-day EMA. A continuation higher would pave the way for a stronger short-term recovery and open $23.965 next, the Sep 16 high. Clearance of this level would suggest potential for stronger gains towards $24.867, the Sep 3 high. This also marks a key short-term resistance. Initial firm support to watch is at $22.213, Oct 6 low.