Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Trading stronger be the close, off top end of range. Tsy
futures finally gained traction/held gains after choppy start to session, 10Y
yld 2.426% vs. session high of 2.475%. Gold, oil and equities all trading higher
by midday (emini currently +16.25, 2577.75). Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds up 21/32 at 162-29 (161-22L/163-03H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures up 14/32 at 151-05 (150-10L/151-10H)
* Dec 10-yr futures up 7.5/32 at 124-19.5 (124-06.5L/124-22H)
* Dec 5-yr futures up 4.5/32 at 117-01.25 (116-25.25L/117-03H)
* Dec 2-yr futures up 1.25/32 at 107-21.75 (107-19.25L/107-22.75H)