Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading weaker, just off recent lows on moderate volume, risk-on
w/geopol and domestic turmoil on hold for the moment; equities stronger (eminis
+13.0, 2453.0), gold weaker (-6.85, 1282.50), oil weaker (WTI -.25, 48.57). USD
rebound, FX accts adding to current sale. Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 22/32 at 167-11 (167-06L/168-01H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 15/32 at 155-00 (154-27L/155-16H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 8/64 at 126-18 (126-15.5L/126-25.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 4.25/32 at 118-16.5 (118-15L/118-20.25H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1/32 at 108-08.25 (108-07.75L/108-09.25H)