Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries are trading fairly flat early Wednesday.
- The Dec 18 T-Note future is up 1.5/32 at 118-180, having traded in a fairly
narrow range of 118-135 to 118-195.
- The 2-Yr yield is unchanged at 2.8911%, 5-Yr is up 0bps at 2.9841%, 10-Yr is
down 0.4bps at 3.136%, and 30-Yr is down 0.5bps at 3.3542%.
- Eurodollar futures largely unchanged, and where there is movement, contracts
are up 0.5-1.0 ticks.
- BBG source reports noting that the U.S. is set to hold off on auto tariffs for
now aided risk appetite early on.
- Brexit negotiations and Italy sell-off contributing to European equity
volatility, though most early losses have been pared; S&P E-mini reflecting
this, off 0.05% (earlier off 0.6%).
- Dollar faring better, DXY up 0.06% as Euro and GBP have remained under
pressure from political headlines.
- Focus now turns to U.S. CPI, as well as speeches from Fed Chair Powell & Gov.