Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries have been grinding lower in the early going Thursday
post-Wednesday's FOMC decision and hawkish-leaning Powell presser.
- Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) down 5.5/32 at 123-13 (L: 123-11 / H: 123-21).
- Our technical analysts note: A break below Tuesday's low at 123-10 would
suggest further downside pressure to the 55-dma at 123-02.
- Cash curve is flat: The 2-Yr yield is up 2.4bps at 2.3287%, 5-Yr is up 2.5bps
at 2.325%, 10-Yr is up 2.5bps at 2.5251%, and 30-Yr is up 1.3bps at 2.9163%.
- Decent moves to the downside in Eurodollar futures, with Reds and Greens down
most (off 4.5-5.0 ticks).
- Fed Speak starts back up again Friday, with Ecabs, Clarida, Williams, and
Bowman all on the slate.
- Bank of England decision (0700ET) and Gov Carney press conference (0730ET)
potentially worth attention.
- Jobless Claims, Durable Goods & Factory Orders are the main data highlights.