Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries prices open NY near unchanged after overnight mixed
flow, safe-haven bid on N.Korea situation; mkt peaked 7:08am ET (2.231% 10Y
yield) then some profit-taking/light sales. Global stocks mildly weaker. Tsy has
1pm ET $15B 30Y auction; NY Fed Pres Dudley speaks 10am ET.
- TOKYO: Ongoing worries on N.Korea: South Korea, Japan said will defend US if
Guam attacked; N.Korea said will eye attack toward Guam waters by mid-August.
Tsys saw flight-to-quality buying from Asian accts, Jpn bk buying in 3Y notes,
insurance portfolio and credit-tied buying in front end. Friday will be Japanese
market holidays; next week has the Obon market holidays. - LONDON: Tsys inched
off low, choppy trade, light volume. Foreign central bank and misc acct buying
in 5Ys, while end-users two-way on net after earlier sales.
- US SWAPS: Steady/mixed, while spread curve mildly flatter. EURODLR FUTURES:
- O/N REPO: Tsy 2Y remains the tightest, but mild bid in 10Y note.
- US$ HIGH-GRADE CORPORATES: No firmly scheduled issuance (yet).
- COMMODITIES: Silver up 1.67% on day, gold up 0.67%, crude oil +0.67%.