Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Treasury Futures trading moderately lower near the bottom
of the range, moderate volume (TYU 1.23M), curves flattening, updates:
* 2s10s -1.396, 28.714 (27.699L/30.177H);
* 2s30s -1.615, 41.346 (40.152L/43.005H);
* 5s30s -0.987, 24.269 (23.654L/25.399H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 31/32 at 156-13 (156-10L/157-06H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 22/32 at 142-23 (142-21L/143-08H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 10/32 at 119-11 (119-10.5L/119-18H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 5.25/32 at 113-2.75 (113-2.25L/113-6.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.75/32 at 105-21.25 (105-21L/105-22.5H)