Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2896 High Sep 20 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2849 High Sep 21
- RES 2: 1.2775 High Sep 29
- RES 1: 1.2745/53 High Nov 23 / 76.4% of the Sep 20 - Oct 21 sell-off
- PRICE: 1.2653 @ 16:08 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: 1.2585/2493 Low Nov 19 / 16
- SUP 2: 1.2387 Low Nov 1o
- SUP 3: 1.2288 Low Oct 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.2253 Low Jun 23
USDCAD remains in an uptrend following the recent retracement of the Sep - Oct sell-off. Price has now topped the October high of 1.2739 and sights are on 1.2753, 76.4% of the Sep 20 - Oct 21 sell-off and 1.2775, Sep 29 high. Clearance of these levels would set the scene for a climb towards 1.2896, the Sep 20 high. On the downside, a key short-term support has been defined at 1.2493, the Nov 16 low.