Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9183 61.8% retracement of the Sep 11 - Oct 14 sell-off
- RES 3: 0.9169 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.9162 High Oct 7
- RES 1: 0.9149 Oct 20 high
- PRICE: 0.9128 @ 06:15 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 0.9071 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 0.9007 Low Oct 14
- SUP 3: 0.9000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 0.8967 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 11 rally
EURGBP technical conditions have improved for bulls following this week's gains. The break above 0.9122 yesterday, Oct 14 high confirms a clear break of trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 11 high turning the outlook more positive for now. Further gains would open 0.9162, Oct 7 high and 0.9183, a Fibonacci retracement. For bears to regain any momentum, the cross needs to break through the bear trigger at 0.9007, Oct 14 low.