Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
U.S. President Trump clarifies his payroll tax proposal during a press conference in the White House. Trump says that the payroll cut will go directly to a company's workers and most likely "employers will collect it and give it" to workers.
- Earlier, Trump said that China is giving U.S. farmers the largest orders in history and pushed back against the idea of engaging with China on TikTok and WeChat.
- On the geopolitical front, Trump praised the U.S.-brokered agreement between Israel and the UAE, noting that West Bank annexation is now off the table, despite Israeli PM Netanyahu's earlier suggestions to the contrary. The deal mentions a "suspension" of annexation.
- The President said that interesting things are going on with other peace agreements, without providing further details.