Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD/TRY on a bit of a run today (-1.22%), with no real idiosyncratic drivers other than broad based risk-on into US CPI, now trading marginally below 8.50
- Local & USD bonds also catching a bid with locals outperforming -12-14bp in 5-10Y yields. USD curve -5-7.5bp lower across the breadth
- Big week ahead though for TRY as Erdogan meets Biden and the CBRT provides guidance on rates (hold expected)
- Near-term support seen in USD/TRY at 8.4851 & 8.4345