Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Tsy futures trading mixed, curve flatter as long end adds to
Thu's rally, bottom half overnight range on decent volume. Markets growing
inured to second N Korea missile launch over northern Japan. US$ stronger,
equities weaker (emini -1.25, 2493.00), gold weaker (-7.45, 1322.25), oil little
firmer (WTI +0.11, 50.00). Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds up 6/32 at 167-20 (167-17L/168-06H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures up 2/32 at 155-01 (155-00L/155-15H)
* Dec 10-yr futures down 3.5/32 at 126-09.5 (126-08.5L/126-18H)
* Dec 5-yr futures down 2.5/64 at 118-01.75 (118-00.75L/118-07.25H)
* Dec 2-yr futures down 1.25/32 at 108-01 (108-01.25L/108-03.25H)