Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading weaker, low end late overnight range. USD
resumes rebound, equities firmer (emini +4.0, 2489.75), gold weaker (-4.23,
1323.23), oil near steady (+0.03, 48.10).
- Asia, opened steady to Mon's closing lvls, held narrow range amid moderate
two-way flow from asset managers, banks and credit funds, Asian central bank
sales in 5s, foreign central bank two-way in 10s. UN Security Council vote to
increase sanctions on N Korea.
- London, Tsys steady decline through London hours, sporadic buying, profit
taking in 5s and 10s, end users bought intermediates, corp and auction tied
hedging, misc acct sales long end. EGBS pressured by Dutch ten year note
issuance, 30-year German linker issuance and by stronger UK inflation data UK
Parliament passed the Brexit legislation.
- Swaps, spds running mixed, wings wider, rebound from Mon's narrowing. Two-way
flow in 3s, 3s4s steepener. Overnight repo saw three year notes, five year notes
and ten year notes all remain tighter.
- Eurodollars, weaker across the strip, moderate volume