Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading weaker, near middle overnight range on
moderate volume, Tsys trailed bounce in EGBs on Reuters report that ECB Draghi
will not make new policy comments at next week's Jackson Hole economic
symposium. Equities firmer (emini +4.0, 2467.75), gold little lower (-1.0,
1270.52), oil little higher (WTI +0.13, 47.68).
- Asia, early two way flow kept rates in narrow range, credit-tied selling
w/ready bids below, Asian end users bought 10s.
- London, sources reported end-user buying in the short end, real$ selling in 5s
and 10s early in London trade. Flurry of buying on Rtrs story Draghi will hold
off on policy "debate" until Autumn, foreign central bank buying 2s and 3s,
fast$ bought 5s, misc accts bought 10s and 30s.
- Swaps, spds running steady to mildly wider out the curve, light deal-tied
- Overnight repo, 2- and 5Y notes both tight.
- Eurodollar, steady to mildly lower out the strip; 3M LIBOR climbs +0.0025 to