Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading weaker w/Bunds, off late overnight lows on
heavy volume (TYZ>500k), 10Y yld cresting 2.450%, 2.444% last. Stronger US$ vs.
Yen (114.112) adding pressure. Sidelined accts ahead Thu ECB policy/taper annc
and word from U.S. pres on Fed chair appt. Equities weaker (emini -4.25,
2563.0), gold weaker (-3.28, 1273.55), oil weaker (WTI -0.16, 52.31).
- Asia, Tsys held narrow range after mildly weaker open, early carry-over
weakness tied to the speculation of John Taylor being the lead candidate for
the position of Fed Chair; modest two-way flow into London open, Asian banks
- London, Tsys followed Bunds lower, pressure from Germany 10Y issuance and
firmer German Ifo data and weaker UK Gilts after UK GDP data. Credit-tied sales
cash 5s and 10s, macro fund sales 10s, technical selling on break of 2.44% 10Y,
stops triggered, fast$ two-way in 5s.
- Swaps, spds running tighter despite rising Tsy ylds, incoming supply weighing
while sources reported real$ receivers.
- Eurodollars, weaker across the strip, near lows w/long end underperforming