Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Desks citing multiple headlines for rate bid that started well before NY open: German Navy sending ship to Japan (keep eye on SCS), Merck canceling Covid vaccine efforts. More recent: Sen majority leader Schumer saying stimulus effort to pass in next 4-6 weeks, Rep Sen Portman will not run for re-election (makes Trump imp conviction more likely ?) , Dax also hit as equities revers gains, stops triggered
- DJIA down 358.27 points (-1.16%) at 30643.41
- S&P E-Mini Future down 29 points (-0.76%) at 3805.75
- Nasdaq down 70.2 points (-0.5%) at 13475.91
- US 10-Yr yield is down 4.4 bps at 1.0414%
- US Mar 10Y are up 10.5/32 at 137-11.5
- EURUSD down 0.0046 (-0.38%) at 1.2125
- USDJPY up 0.02 (0.02%) at 103.8
- WTI Crude Oil (front-month) down $0.22 (-0.42%) at $52.05
- Gold is down $5.8 (-0.31%) at $1850.0