Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys finish mixed on Tuesday, well off first half highs with the
long end outperforming; in a generally quiet session after opening weaker with a
- Tsys opened weaker, near the bottom end of range on decent volume, on the
risk-on tone amid headlines that North Korea will discuss de-nuclearisation if
its regime's safety is agreed.
- Tsys then reversed early weakness & traded higher prior to weaker factory
order data, with durable goods orders revised up slightly.
- Muted two-way trade was observed from late US morning, with the space paring
gains in the second half.
- Corporate issuance provided a highlight with the much touted CVS 9-part
issuance launched: $40bln ($120bln book)
- Gary Cohn resignation & potential for US tariffs on China has put a bid in to
the space in early Asia-Pacific dealing.
- T-notes last at 120.11+, 10-Year yields last 2.886%.