Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys finished off of session lows, with T-Notes finishing around
mid-range on decent volume (larger than avg volume occurred ahead of the NY
- Tsys inched lower post-U.S. data.
- The latest 7-Year Note auction tailed by 0.9bp as dealer participation
increased, at the expense of direct bidders, while indirect participation edged
higher. The cover ratio eased.
- A large FV/WN flattener was noted.
- Eurodollar futures traded mixed with serials steady to slightly lower and the
rest of the strip slightly higher, parallel shift across greens through golds.
Trade of note was +85K EDZ9/EDH0 at 0.025, adding to approx.. +65K on screen -
ongoing theme as reds remain off inversion since last week.
- Focus Friday falls on comments from Fed's Williams & Barkin, as well as PCE
- T-Notes last 118.24+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.052%.