Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsys have stuck to a tight range, somewhat insulated from the broader
risk-on flows observed in Asia-Pacific trade, shrugging off the ever-increasing
optimism surrounding the ongoing U.S.-China vice-ministerial trade talks. The
contract was equally unreactive to a Nikkei report that suggests that Apple "is
cutting its current production plan for new iPhones by about 10% for the next
- T-Notes had a look below Tuesday's low, before edging back to early session
highs as neither President Trump, nor Democratic leaders, look like backing down
on their respective border wall stances. Trump chose not to declare a state of
emergency re: the matter. Yields are marginally lower across the curve.
- The white and red Eurodollar contracts trade 1 tick higher to unchanged.
- Focus turns to the Dec FOMC meeting minutes due later today, along with
10-Year supply. Fedspeak comes from Bostic, Rosengren & Evans.
- T-Notes last 121.22, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 2.723%.