Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Tsys trading mildly lower, narrow range on very light futures
volume (TYU<110k) w/Japan closed for Marine Day holiday. Continued quiet summer
trade, sidelined accts into the Fed chair semi-annual MonPol testimony Tue
(1000ET). Data on tap includes: retail sales (0.5% est), Jul Empire
Manufacturing Index (20.0 est)and May business inventories.
- US$ index softer: DXY -0.255 to 94.422; US$/Yen lower -.05 to 112.33
(112.56H/112.11L); equities lower (emini -1.75, 2801.5); gold firmer (XAU +2.26,
1243.71); West Texas crude weaker (WTI -1.19, 69.82), sell off after Shell annc
ends force majeure on exports. Asia/London, light sideways trade through London
crossover, light fast$ and FX-tied buying around lows as US$/Yen pared gains.
- Swaps, spds running mildly tighter, light flow includes payer in 5s (2.8714%).
- Eurodollar futures, steady to mildly higher in wings, weaker in Reds-Blues,
Reds extend inversion vs. Greens-Blues; overnight flow included EDH0H1H2 flys at
-0.030, EDM0M1 interest at -0.040.
- Tsy cash/ylds: 2Y 99-26.5 (2.586%), 5Y 99-15.5 (2.735%), 10Y 100-10 (2.836%),
30Y 103-20.5 (2.940%)