Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates remain unchanged this morning, having continued to sell-off sharply in Friday's session following last week's surprise rate cut from the CBRT.
- Selling pressure remained concentrated in the back end of the curve: 5Y +29bp, 7Y +36bp, 10Y +60bp.
- W/w Turkey's term structure has flattened substantially with 7-10Y yields lifting +93-106bp.
- Similarly, USD bonds capped off the week with a poor session, rising 12-15.5bp across the curve on Friday – with 3-10Y yields ending +29-36bp higher on week.
- Turkey's 5Y CDS also lifted +33.24bp on week to breach 4.20 in Friday's session.