Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates unch this morning, having gained bullish traction in yesterday's session.
- Locals were most bid, bull flattening -17-21bp in 5-10Y yields.
- USD bonds shifted lower across the curve, but somewhat less consistently: 3y & 10Y yields outperformed at -13.2bp & -8.1bp respectively.
- W/w the local curve trades -40bp bull flatter in 10Y yields, while USD bonds see gains concentrated mostly in the belly (7-10Y tenors -35-40bp).
TurkGB curve 1w change