Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: U.S Tsys continued to edge lower overnight as markets took solace in
the lack of escalation in the U.S.-China trade spat.
- A 5.0K lot seller pushed T-Notes to session lows, though the contract
continued to operate in a narrow band overnight.
- The eurodollar strip is virtually unchanged, although it is worth highlighting
some overnight buying interest in the EDZ9Z0 spread.
- Eyes are on U.S. CPI, PPI & Fed Chair Powell's semi-annual monetary policy
report due later this week.
- U.S 3-Year note supply will dominate the space today, with one eye on the U.S.
- T-Notes last at 120.02, U.S. 10-Year Tsy yields last at 2.866%.