Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 138.13 High Aug 11
- RES 3: 137.59 20-day EMA
- RES 2: 137.43 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 137.40 High Aug 19
- PRICE: 136.98 @ Close Aug 20
- SUP 1: 136.54/53 Low Aug 13 / 61.8 % of the Jun - Aug rally
- SUP 2: 136.48 Low Jun 19
- SUP 3: 135.97 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Aug rally
- SUP 4: 135.55 200-dma (cont)
Gilts found resistance Wednesday at 137.40. Recent gains have likely been a correction with a bearish theme still seen dominating near-term. Recent activity has seen price action clear 136.95, Jul 1 low, reinforcing the current downward cycle. The focus is on 136.53, a Fibonacci retracement and 136.48, low Jun 19. Clearance of this zone would open 135.97. Initial resistance is at 137.40/45.