Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.117 61.8% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off
- RES 3: 112.135 High Aug 10 and 11
- RES 2: 112.117 61.8% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off
- RES 1: 112.100 High Aug 21
- PRICE: 112.080 @ 05:16 BST Aug 24
- SUP 1: 112.050 Low Aug 20
- SUP 2: 112.025 Low Aug 19
- SUP 3: 111.990 Low Aug 14 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 111.977 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Jul rally
Schatz futures continued to correct higher Friday extending the retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off. The move higher has been viewed as a correction although, with futures holding onto gains, scope is seen for an extension higher Clearance of Friday's high of 112.100 would open 112.117, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, initial support lies at 112.050, Aug 20 low. A strong reversal lower is required to refocus attention on 111.990.