Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.757 76.4% retrace of the May 4 - Jun 10 decline (cont)
- RES 3: 135.500 High May 22 (cont)
- RES 2: 135.421 61.8% retrace of the May 4 - Jun 10 decline (cont)
- RES 1: 135.350 High Jul 31
- PRICE: 135.140 @ 06:17 BST Aug 7
- SUP 1: 134.930 Low Aug 6
- SUP 2: 134.610/560 Low Jul 20 / Low Jul 13
- SUP 3: 134.510 Low Jul 2 and key support
- SUP 4: 134.410 Low Jun 17
Bobl futures bounced well off the overnight low, sparing bulls who'd had some cause for concern after Wednesday's decline. Thursday's uptick off 134.930 keeps the pressure on 135.350, initially, ahead of 135.421 (cont), 61.8% of the Apr - Jun sell-off. Should Bobls return lower, 134.610/560 should provide decent support.