Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 184-04 1.236 proj of the Jun 5 - 11 rally from the Jun 16 low
- RES 3: 183-06 Aug 4 High
- RES 2: 181-10 High Aug 11
- RES 1: 179-23 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 179-16 @ 11:57 BST, Aug 21
- SUP 1: 178.00 Low Aug 19
- SUP 2: 177-16 Low Aug 13 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 177-06 Low Jul 6 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 177-02 50% retracement of the Jun - Aug rally
30yr futures maintain this week's recovery as the corrective bounce off recent lows extends. The broader outlook though remains bearish following the Aug 6 - 13 sell-off. Last week, price traded through the 50- and 100-dmas reinforcing bearish conditions. Attention is on 177-06, Jul 6 low and 177-02, a retracement level. A break would open sub 176-00 levels. Overhead resistance is seen at 179-23, the 20-day EMA.