Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 140-20 1.00 projection of Jun 5 - 11 rally from Jun 16 low
- RES 3: 140-13 Aug 4 / 5 / 6 high and major resistance
- RES 2: 139-30 High Aug 11
- RES 1: 139-21 High Aug 20 / 50% retrace of the Aug 4 - 13 sell-off
- PRICE: 139-17 @ 18:13 BST Aug 20
- SUP 1: 139-03+ Low Aug 17
- SUP 2: 138-28+/29 Low Aug 12 / 13 and the 100-dma
- SUP 3: 138-23+ Low Jul 2
- SUP 4: 138-07 Low Jun 16
Treasuries maintained their firmer tone Thursday as the corrective bounce off recent lows extends. Price action has probed the 50-day EMA and this does suggest scope for a stronger near-term recovery ahead of the 139-21 Fibonacci retracement, and Thursday's high. Note that we continue to view S/T gains as a correction following the sharp sell-off between Aug 4 - 13. A move lower would refocus attention on last week's low of 138-28+.