Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.170 High Aug 4
- RES 3: 112.147 76.4% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off
- RES 2: 112.135 High Aug 10 and 11
- RES 1: 112.120 Intraday high
- PRICE: 112.115 @ 05:16 BST Sep 3
- SUP 1: 112.053 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 111.990 Low Aug 14 and 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 111.977 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Jul rally
- SUP 4: 111.950 Low Jun 10
Schatz futures have established a bullish tone once again following this week's strong rally. Yesterday saw price trade through resistance at 112.100 , Aug 21 high confirming a reversal off the Aug lows of 111.990 and in pattern terms, the break also confirms a double bottom reversal. Attention turns to 112.135 next, Aug 10 and 11 highs and 112.147, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, initial support is at 112.053, the 20-day EMA.