Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 179.56 High Mar 6 (cont)
- RES 3: 179.22 1.000 proj of Jun 5 - Jun 29 rally from Jul 2 low
- RES 2: 178.23 0.764 proj of Jun 5 - Jun 29 rally from Jul 2 low
- RES 1: 178.00 / 01 Round number resistance / High Jul 31
- PRICE: 176.75 @ 02:33 BST Aug 12
- SUP 1: 176.56 Low Aug 11
- SUP 2: 175.95 Low Jul 24 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 175.77/54 Low Jul 20 / Low Jul 9
- SUP 4: 175.04 Low Jul 2
Countering the recovery in US hours Monday, Bund futures returned lower Tuesday, edging below last week's lows and marking down the outlook. For now, however, key directional parameters are intact, with markets needing to close above 178.00/01 to re-accelerate any rally. The ultimate target holds at 179.56, Mar 6 high. Support is at 175.95.