Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.117 61.8% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off
- RES 3: 112.105 High Aug 12
- RES 2: 112.092 50.0% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off
- RES 1: 112.090 High Aug 20
- PRICE: 112.060 @ 05:18 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 112.025 Low Aug 19
- SUP 2: 111.990 Low Aug 14 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 111.977 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Jul rally
- SUP 4: 111.975 Low Jun 11
Schatz futures continued to correct higher yesterday extending the retracement of the sell-off between Jul 31 - Aug 14. The move higher has been viewed as a correction with the next resistance to watch at 112.092, a retracement level. Clearance of this level would signal scope for a stronger recovery and open 112.117, also a retracement level. On the downside, weakness would once again open 111.990, Aug 14 key support.