Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 153.06 - High Mar 31 and key resistance
- RES 2: 152.55 - High Aug 5
- RES 1: 152.52 - 200-dma
- PRICE: 151.94 @ 18:53 BST, Aug 20
- SUP 1: 151.60/57 - Low Aug 14 / Low Jul 2 and key support
- SUP 2: 151.26 - Jun 8 low
- SUP 3: 150.61 - Low Mar 19 and key support
JGBs are holding onto recent gains following the recovery off 151.60, Aug 14 low. The outlook though remains bearish following the move lower between Aug 5 and Aug 14. A break below 151.60 would trigger a stronger round of weakness and expose 151.57, Jul 2 low and 151.18, the Jun 8 low. On the upside, gains above the 200-dma is needed to open the 153.00 handle and levels not seen since March.