Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 178.01 High Jul 31, Aug 4 and key resistance
- RES 3: 177.67 High Aug 7
- RES 2: 177.36 76.4% retracement of the Aug 4 - 14 sell-off
- RES 1: 177.18 High Aug 20
- PRICE: 176.83 @ 04:45 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 176.39 Low Aug 19
- SUP 2: 176.03 Low Aug 18
- SUP 3: 175.25 Low Aug 14 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 175.04 Low Jul 2
Bund futures pushed higher again yesterday, this time trading above the 61.8% retracement of the Aug 4 - 14 sell-off, at 176.96. With futures holding onto gains, the risk is for a climb towards 177.36, the 76.4% retracement. Clearance of this level would open 178.01, late July and early Aug high. Initial support is at 176.39, Aug 19 low. A strong sell-off would instead reopen 175.25, the Aug 14 key support.