Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139.70 Low Mar 3 (cont)
- RES 3: 139.05 High Mar 12 (cont)
- RES 2: 138.99 High May 22 (cont)
- RES 1: 138.93 High Aug 4
- PRICE: 137.24 @ Close Aug 11
- SUP 1: 137.17 Low Aug 11
- SUP 2: 136.95 Low Jul 1
- SUP 3: 136.39 23.6% Mar - May Rally
- SUP 4: 135.27 200-dma (cont)
Having struck a new contract high at 138.93 last week, Gilt futures have now printed six consecutive sessions of lower lows. This has weakened the previously resolutely bullish outlook, with prices now below both the 50- and 100-dmas. The close below 137.51 is a bearish development, opening a further leg lower to 136.95.