Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 126-05+ High Aug 7
- RES 3: 126-01 High Aug 11
- RES 2: 125-396 76.4% retracement of the Aug 5 - 14 sell-off
- RES 1: 125-30 High Aug 20
- PRICE: 125-282 @ 11:34 BST, Aug 21
- SUP 1: 125-23+ Low Aug 17
- SUP 2: 125-186 Low Aug 14 and key support
- SUP 3: 125-16+ Low Jul 2
- SUP 4: 125-15+ 100-dma
5yr futures continue to hold onto the bulk of this week's gains. Despite this week's climb, the broader outlook for now remains bearish. Price last week traded through 125-22+ (the late July low). This reinforced the current bearish theme signalling scope for an extension lower. Resistance levels to watch are at 125-30, yesterday's high and 125-396, a Fibonacci retracement. A move lower would open 125-186, Aug 14 low.