Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.350 High Jul 31 and key resistance
- RES 3: 135.310 High Aug 4 and 5
- RES 2: 135.240 High Aug 6
- RES 1: 135.140 High Aug 21
- PRICE: 135.060 @ 04:30 BST Aug 24
- SUP 1: 134.850 Low Aug 20
- SUP 2: 134.710 Low Aug 18
- SUP 3: 134.450 Low Aug 14 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 134.410 Low Jun 17
BOBL futures traded higher once again Friday. The contract managed a test of the 76.4% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off at 135.138. With futures maintaining their recent strength, the risk is for a climb towards 135.240, Aug 6 high and 135.310, the Aug 4 / 5 high. Clearance of this latter 135.140, Jul 31 high and the primary resistance. Initial support is at 134.850, the Aug 20 low.