Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $77.84 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $76.72 - High Jul 14
- RES 2: $74.59 - High Jul 15
- RES 1: $73.34 - High Jul 19
- PRICE: $72.10 @ 06:42 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: $67.43 - 76.4% retracement of the May 21 - Jul 6 rally
- SUP 2: $66.11 - Low May 24
- SUP 3: $64.22 - Low May 21
- SUP 4: $63.09 - Low Apr 22
Brent futures remain vulnerable following Monday's selling pressure and despite yesterday's strong gains. The contact has confirmed a top with momentum still in a clear bear cycle. Price has also confirmed a clear break of the 50-day EMA paving the way for an extension lower. The focus is on $67.43, a Fibonacci retracement where a break would open $66.11, the May 24 low. On the upside, initial resistance is at $73.34, Jul 19 high.