Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 128.92 1.236 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 3: 128.50 1.00 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 2: 128.39 High Jun 11
- RES 1: 127.87 High Jun 16
- PRICE: 127.33 @ Close Jun 17
- SUP 1: 126.91 Low Jun 10
- SUP 2: 126.70 Low Jun 3 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 126.55 Low May 21
- SUP 4: 126.12 Low May 19
On Jun 9 Gilt futures cleared 127.74/85, Apr 20 and May 7, 26 highs respectively and a key resistance zone. The move through 127.74 confirms a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, highlighting a bull theme. This week's pullback, although deep, is considered a correction with key S/T trend support at 126.70, Jun 3 low and a bullish theme remains in place while this level holds. A break would open 126.12 instead, low May 19.