Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.235 2.00 proj of the May 24 - 27 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 112.213 1.764 proj of the May 24 - 27 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 112.216 1.618 proj of the May 24 - 27 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 112.210 High Jun 11
- PRICE: 112.165 @ 05:13 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: 112.150 Low Jun 16,17 and between Jun 4 - 8
- SUP 2: 112.145 Low Jun 3
- SUP 3: 112.135 Low May 27, 28 and 31 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 112.120 Low May 17
Schatz futures are trading near recent lows and remain below the Jun 11 high of 112.210. Attention is on support at 112.135, the May 27, 28 and 31 lows. A break of this level would strengthen a bearish case and expose the May low of 112.120. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 112.210, Jun 11 high where a break is required to confirm a bullish price structure and resume the recent uptrend.