Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 98.430 - High May 27
- PRICE: 98.340 @ 16:43 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: 98.261 - 50-dma
- SUP 2: 98.250 - 50% Retracement of the May Rally
- SUP 3: 97.485 - Low March 2020
Aussie 10y futures continue their medium-term trend higher, extending gains to top out at 98.345 May high. This improves the outlook going forward, with the probability of progress through the 2021 losses increasing over the past few weeks. 98.220, May 14 low (cont) is support. A break would open 98.070, Mar 19 low and the 98.020 bear trigger, Mar 26 low.