Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 129.19 1.382 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 3: 128.92 1.236 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 2: 128.50 1.00 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 1: 128.18 High Jun 9
- PRICE: 127.69 @ Close Jun 10
- SUP 1: 127.13 Low Jun 8
- SUP 2: 126.70 Low Jun 3 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 126.55 Low May 21
- SUP 4: 126.12 Low May 19
Gilt futures traded higher Wednesday, clearing resistance at 127.74/85, Apr 20 and May 7, 26 highs respectively and a key resistance zone. Furthermore, the move through 127.74 confirms a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, reinforcing a bullish theme. This signals scope for a climb towards 128.50, a Fibonacci projection. Key short-term trend support has been defined at 126.70, Jun 3 low. Dips are considered corrective.